You may also like
Assistant Relationship Manager / Relationship Officer
- Credit Analysis
PROJECT SALES / BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER / Asst Manager - interior product / building material/5 days
- Business Development
LOGISTICS / COMMERCIAL / SHIPPING ASST / TRAINEE – manufacturer / trading/5 days work
- Supply Chain Management
FIELD SALES EXECUTIVE (B2B) – MNC international logistics / express service/5 days work
SHIPPING CLERK – international jewelry jewellery trading
- Data Entry
Senior Activity Worker
Location: Kwai Chung
Post Code: EM-KCF-SAW
- To assist the project of Home Learning Scheme for Ethnic Minority (EM) Children and Family.
- To facilitate the communication between Centre and EM families.
- To build up and strengthen the ethnic minorities community network in Kwai Tsing & Tsuen Wan district.
- To assist in organizing family activity and outing for EM families.
- Outdoor work and on-shift work are required.
- Secondary Graduates (HKCEE/HKDSE) or above.
- Fluent in English, with native proficiency in Urdu, Nepali or Hindi.
- Passionate in serving ethnic minorities.
- Good interpersonal skills, independent, self-motivated, open-minded and responsible.
- With native proficiency in Chinese, with working experience in NGO and able to work immediately are preferable.
Working Hours: 44 hours per week
Salary: depends on qualifications and experiences
Interested parties may apply with resume & expected salary to Director at HKSKH Lady Maclehose Centre, 22 Wo Yi Hop Rd, Kwai Chung or by clicking Apply Now. Please indicate the post code on the envelope.
All information provided will only be used for recruitment related purpose
|Education Level||Lower Secondary|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Hindi, Nepali, Urdu|