Systems Support / Assistant System Administrator
The incumbent will be responsible for ensuring high quality of IT service delivery, retaining of the availability of IT systems in regard to the firm’s business needs and strategy.
• Manage network infrastructure, server provisioning and workstations to ensure smooth running of the systems;
• Install and configure new hardware and software;
• Provide system support and interact with end-users as the first escalation point for IT issues;
• Maintain IT hardware and software inventory;
• Assist Systems Administrator in daily operations.
• Diploma or above in Computer Science, Information Technology or related disciplines;
• 1 – 2 years’ experience in systems support, evaluation, installation and IT administration;
• Experienced in Microsoft server and desktop; Citrix/Terminal Service, router and data recovery;
• Familiar with TCP/IP, network systems, firewall, IPT and video conference;
• Fluency in written and spoken English, Cantonese and Putonghua;
• Good interpersonal skill, mature, independent, self-motivated, able to work under pressure.
More experience will be considered as Assistant System Administrator
We offer 5-day work and competitive remuneration package including annual leave, discretionary bonus, dental and medical coverage and Top-up MPF.
|Education Level||Higher Diploma / Associate Degree|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|