The incumbent will be responsible for ensuring high quality of IT service delivery, retaining of the availability of IT systems in regard to the firm’s business needs and strategy.
• Manage network infrastructure, server provisioning and workstations to ensure smooth running of the systems;
• Install and configure new hardware and software;
• Provide system support and interact with end-users as the first escalation point for IT issues;
• Maintain IT hardware and software inventory;
• Assist Systems Administrator in daily operations.
• Diploma or above in Computer Science, Information Technology or related disciplines;
• 1 – 2 years’ experience in systems support, evaluation, installation and IT administration;
• Experienced in Microsoft server and desktop; Citrix/Terminal Service, router and data recovery;
• Familiar with TCP/IP, network systems, firewall, IPT and video conference;
• Fluency in written and spoken English, Cantonese and Putonghua;
• Good interpersonal skill, mature, independent, self-motivated, able to work under pressure.
We offer 5-day work and competitive remuneration package including annual leave, discretionary bonus, dental and medical coverage and Top-up MPF.