- Building Services
Senior Officer - Works
Working location: Discovery Bay, Lantau Island
The incumbent will be responsible for managing all repairs and maintenance works in the community; monitoring and coordinating the works carried out by consultants and contractors.
- Degree/Diploma holder in Building Services/Electrical/Mechanical Engineering or related discipline;
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience in repair and maintenance or testing and commissioning of E&M system, preferably in large scale residential estates;
- Proven track record of investigating defects, building services equipment maintenance, handling of O&M information, preparing tender document and supervising contractors;
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills;
- Self-motivated with analytical mind.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Education Level||Higher Diploma / Associate Degree to Bachelor|