Senior Officer – Transport
Working location: Discovery Bay
The incumbent will be responsible for the office administration and support duties of the transport operations including office equipment and supplies, preparation of license documents and to assist in tendering exercises.
- Degree or Higher Diploma holder with good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese;
- Minimum 2 years working experience in related fields;
- Knowledgeable with government rules and regulations in ferry and coach operations will be an advantage;
- Sound knowledge in MS Office applications with proficiency in office automation;
- Organized and systematic, possesses good initiatives and works with good common sense;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills and able to work under pressure.
|Education Level||Higher Diploma / Associate Degree|