- Building Services
- Contract Management
- Quantity Surveying
Senior Officer - Maintenance
Working location: Discovery Bay, Lantau Island
The incumbent will be responsible for managing all improvement, repairs and maintenance works for the common facilities and the community; monitoring and coordinating the works carried out by consultants, contractors and in-house technical team.
- Degree/Diploma holder in Civil / Building / Building Services / Electrical / Mechanical Engineering or related discipline;
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience in repair and maintenance or construction and installation of building facilities and utilities, preferably in large scale residential estates;
- Proven track record of investigating defects, improving aged facilities, building utilities and services equipment maintenance, handling of operation & maintenance record and information, preparing tender document, clarifying technical enquiries from various parties, making technical advice, and supervising contractors & in-house technicians;
- Knowledge/ experience in quantity surveying, contract management, term contract and renovation will be an advantage;
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills;
- Self-motivated with analytical mind.
We offer competitive remuneration package including annual leave, discretionary bonus, dental and medical coverage and Top-up MPF. Free transportation to Discovery Bay Offices will be provided for employees working in Discovery Bay.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Education Level||Higher Diploma / Associate Degree|