- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Word
Senior Officer – Community Relations
Working location: Discovery Bay, Lantau Island
The incumbent will be responsible for liaison with Owners’ Committees, Government officials, neighboring community, secretary support including preparing meeting minutes, reports write-up and translation; providing support to front line staff in handling residents’ complaints and enquiries, organizing community events and handling ad hoc projects.
- Tertiary educated preferably in linguistic or communication studies;
- Minimum 2 years relevant work experience;
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Cantonese; Mandarin is an advantage;
- Good translation skill, experience in interpretation would be an advantage;
- Knowledge in MS Office and Chinese Word Processing. Good Excel knowledge is preferable;
- Mature, pleasant and confident in dealing with public;
- Able to work under pressure and to meet deadline;
- Willing to work on Sundays and Public Holidays.
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|