You may also like
Head / Senior Manager, Cost Controlling and Projects
Underwriting Manager (Underwriting Projects)
China Life Insurance
- Life Insurance
Technical Officer (Structural), Public Housing Projects
Senior Director, Corporate Engineering (Projects) (91377)
- Building Services
Manager, Residential Leasing Projects
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL)
- Customer Service
- Corporate Communications
- Feasibility Studies
Senior Manager - Projects
Reporting to the General Manager – Projects, the incumbent will manage property development projects in Discovery Bay and HK urban areas from inception stage to project handover. He or she will also conduct project feasibility studies, manage statutory submissions related to planning and lands matters.
- Residential, commercial projects in Hong Kong (Discovery Bay and/or urban areas)
- Infrastructure works or other institutional projects in the Discovery Bay
- Government liaisons including Planning and lands applications for various projects
- Feasibility Studies on potential projects in Hong Kong.
- Degree in Architecture, or other related disciplines, plus relevant professional qualifications (e.g. HKIA). Authorized Person (AP) qualifications would be an advantage.
- Minimum 12 years relevant work experience with property developers or consultant firms
- Candidates with lesser experience may be considered for the position of Manager – Projects.
- Conversant with local practices, regulations and statutory procedures
- Team player with good interpersonal skill
- Good communications skills in written and spoken English and Chinese
- Proactive, self-motivated and able to work independently
- Strong sense of responsibility and ‘Can Do’ attitude
- Good computer knowledge in using AutoCAD and Microsoft Office
|Career Level||Lead (more than 10 years)|
|Qualification||Member, Hong Kong Institute of Architects (HKIA)|