Senior Manager - Projects
The incumbent will assist the Country Manager in planning, directing and controlling projects in Thailand in areas of scheduling, quality control, cost estimation, and other operational / administrative matters.
- Assist in the development of master plans for projects in Thailand to ensure maximum utilization of land and fulfillment of the Company’s corporate philosophy;
- Plan, direct, and supervise projects assigned to individual job-holders to ensure they meet schedules, specifications, budgets and quality standards;
- Manage and co-ordinate with consultants and contractors to ensure that these services are provided effectively and efficiently as stipulated in the agreements;
- Keep track of latest changes in local government policies and regulations to ensure due compliance and to contribute to the Company’s investment strategies;
- Liaise with, and obtain inputs from, such users departments as sales & marketing, hospitality, finance etc; and,
- Provide technical advice to other business and operational units as and when appropriate.
- Degree in Architecture, plus relevant professional qualifications;
- At least 10 years’ solid experience in managing large-scale real estate projects in Thailand through working in reputable local or multi-national property companies;
- Conversant with local property-related laws, regulations and practices;
- Strong leadership coupled with seasoned negotiation and influencing skills;
- Proficient in both spoken and written English; and,
- Extensive multi-national exposure with a good sense of multi-cultural sensitivity and,
- Station in Thailand.
- Investment Strategy
- Quality Control