- Complaint Handling
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Word
Officer – Transit
Working location: Discovery Bay, Lantau Island
The incumbent will be responsible for the daily operation of Discovery Bay Transit Services Limited (DBTSL). He/ she will prepare the bus schedule and duty rosters of inspectors, drivers and front-line staff, handle complaints and related duties assigned by supervisors.
- Form 5 or above with majors in Transport or Business related disciplines with minimum 5 years relevant experience;
- Experience in public bus operations, particularly in driver scheduling will be an advantage;
- Holder of Hong Kong Driving Licence No. 1 & 2 (with No. 9 & 10 will be an advantage);
- Proficient in MS Office, Word (English and Chinese) and Excel;
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese;
- A team player with good communication and analytical skills.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Education Level||Lower Secondary|