- Customer Service
Officer - Membership Relations
Working Location: Discovery Bay, Lantau Island.
The incumbent will supervise the membership division and front desk service to ensure efficient and effective operations of our clubhouse. He/she will also organize various functions and activities to the club members.
• Diploma holder; preferably in Hotel, Hospitality or Recreation & Leisure Management;
• Minimum 4 years relevant experience with at least 2 years in supervisory capacity, preferably with club or hospitality experience;
• Excellent command of both spoken and written English and Chinese;
• Strong leadership & communication skills;
• Excellent customer service skills;
• Outgoing, confident and willing to meet with members.
We offer competitive remuneration package including duty meal, annual leave, discretionary bonus, dental and medical coverage and Top-up MPF. Free transportation to Discovery Bay will be provided.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Education Level||Higher Diploma / Associate Degree|