Officer - Insurance
Working Location: Shun Tak Centre, Central
As a member in the Insurance team, the incumbent is responsible for handling insurance claims, programmes administration and insurance related matters independently, in respect of the Group’s insurance policies including Property All Risks, Public Liability, Employees’ Compensation, Motor, Marine and Others.
- Assist in the Insurance Manager in management of insurance programmes of the Group;
- Assist in daily operations of Insurance Department, including but not limited to, review and handle claims, renew various insurance policies, liaison with insurance brokers, insurers and loss adjusters;
- Handle insurance documents including record maintenance and filing of claim files, policies, endorsements, certificates, etc.;
- Prepare various reports and analysis on Group’s insurance portfolios and claims;
- Attend enquiries and provide advice on insurance-related matters to Business Units of the Group;
- Assist in various insurance programmes and Ad-hoc projects.