- Microsoft Excel
Officer – Corporate Archive
The incumbent will assist Manager (Knowledge Management) to provide developmental services to the Corporate Archive:
- Assist in the implementation of a digital archive system and the physical archive depositories;
- Coordinate the selection and indexing of documents, multi-media and artefacts;
- Coordinate the digitization and filing of archival collections;
- Provide services to staff in searching and using the archive collections;
- Assist in maintaining and promoting the corporate archive portal.
- Qualifications in history, or archival/museum/information studies or equivalent;
- Mature, self-motivated and detail oriented;
- Able to work independently with positive attitudes and strong commitment to service;
- Proficient in MS Excel, Chinese word processing with good computer skills
- Proficient in English and Chinese writing;
- Experience in information system, photography/digitization or Web technologies would be an advantage.
We offer 5-day work (no shift duty required) and competitive remuneration package including annual leave, discretionary bonus, dental and medical coverage and Top-up MPF. Appointment and salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Applicants not invited for interview within two months may consider their applications unsuccessful. All information will be used solely for recruitment purpose and will be destroyed when the recruitment process is finished.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer’s personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided upon request.