- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Word
Officer - Community Relations
Working location: Discovery Bay, Lantau Island
The incumbent will be mainly responsible for secretary duties include meeting minutes’ write-up, translation and simultaneous translation (English & Cantonese) during owners’ meeting. Also assist in organising community events and publication of newsletter.
- Tertiary educated preferably in linguistic or communication studies;
- Minimum 2 years relevant work experience;
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Cantonese; Mandarin is an advantage;
- Knowledge in MS Office and Chinese Word Processing. Excel knowledge is an advantage;
- Good translation skill, experience in interpretation would be an advantage;
- Mature, pleasant and confident in dealing with public;
- Able to work under pressure and to meet deadline;
- Occasionally required to work after office hours and Public Holidays.
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|