- Insurance Claims
- Life Insurance
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Microsoft Word
Officer / Assistant Officer – Insurance
As a member in the Insurance team, the incumbent is responsible for handling insurance claims, programmes administration and related matters independently, in respect of the Group’s insurance policies including Property All Risks, Employees’ Compensation, Comprehensive General Liability, Motors, Group Medical, Marine and Others.
- Assist in the Insurance Manager in handling of claims and management of claim portfolios of the Group;
- Assist in daily operations of the Department, including but not limited to, review and handle claims, liaison with insurance brokers, insurers and loss adjusters, and other administrative supports;
- Handle insurance documents including records maintenance and filing of claim files, insurance policies, endorsements, certificates, etc.;
- Prepare various reports and analysis on Group’s insurance portfolios and claims;
- Attend enquiries and provide advices on insurance claim related matters to operational units of the Group;
- Assist in various insurance programme renewals and Ad-hoc projects.
- Tertiary education with relevant insurance qualifications such as or currently sitting for ACII or ANZIIF examination;
- Min. 2 years’ relevant experience in non-life insurance field;
- Familiar with insurance policy coverage and claims procedures;
- Ability to work under pressure independently;
- With good command of written and spoken English and Chinese;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word / Excel / PowerPoint;
- Applicant with more experience will be considered as Officer, Insurance.
|Qualification||Associate of Chartered Insurance Institute (ACII), Fellow, ANZIIF|