Officer/ Assistant Officer - Company Secretarial
The incumbent will be responsible to assist general company secretarial works of the Group with detailed set out below and support ad hoc projects as assigned.
- Assist in handling full range of secretarial duties for the group of companies, including the preparation of board/shareholders’ meeting minutes, resolutions and statutory forms;
- Handle the filings with Companies Registry and other relevant regulatory and statutory authorities before deadline;
- Responsible for maintaining and updating company secretarial records including minute books, registers, CSA database, company website, company list and group chart etc;
- Support in arranging shareholder, board and committee meetings;
- Assist in preparing and proof-reading the interim/annual reports, announcements and circulars for the listed holding company and upload information to the company website;
- Review the draft audited accounts as prepared by accounting department;
- Review the relevant bank forms etc. in relation to the change of bank authorised signatories; follow up the opening and closure of bank accounts after liaising with colleagues of finance department; and
- Handle ad-hoc company secretarial duties as assigned from time to time.
- Degree / Diploma holder of Company Secretarial course is preferred or Student Member of ICSA/ HKICS at final stage;
- At least 3 years’ relevant experience preferably gained from professional firm or listed company;
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese, good Mandarin speaking is an advantage;
- High proficiency in MS Office, Word (English and Chinese), Excel and CSA software;
- Energetic, self motivated and a good team player;
- Open-minded and knowledgeable to internet and hi-tech tools and skills;
- Meticulous to details, well organized, and able to work independently and under pressure; and
- Candidate with less experience will be considered for the post of Assistant Officer.
- Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators (ICSA)
- Hong Kong Institute of Chartered Secretaries Graduate (HKICS)
- Annual Reports
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Word