- Investment Strategy
Manager – Projects (Station in Thailand)
As a valuable development opportunity, we are looking for a high caliber candidate who has passion in real estate and project management, and is willing to gain exposure in different culture and work environment. Reporting directly to the Country Head of Thailand, the incumbent will involve in all project planning and management in Thailand, such as scheduling, quality control, cost estimation, and other operational / administrative matters.
- Assist in the development of master plans for projects in Thailand to ensure maximum utilization of land and fulfillment of the Company’s corporate philosophy;
- Plan, direct, and supervise projects assigned to individual job-holders to ensure they meet schedules, specifications, budgets and quality standards;
- Manage and co-ordinate with consultants and contractors to ensure that these services are provided effectively and efficiently as stipulated in the agreements;
- Keep track of latest changes in local government policies and regulations to ensure due compliance and to contribute to the Company’s investment strategies;
- Liaise with, and obtain inputs from, such users departments as sales & marketing, hospitality, finance etc; and,
- Provide technical advice to other business and operational units as and when appropriate.
- Degree in Architecture, plus relevant professional qualifications;
- 8-10 years’ solid experience in managing large-scale real estate projects in PRC or Asia Pacific areas through working in reputable local or multi-national property companies;
- Experience with architect firms and developers is a definite advantage;
- Good understanding of property-related laws, regulations and practices;
- Flexible and good sense of multi-cultural sensitivity,
- Seasoned negotiation and influencing skills;
- Proficient in both spoken and written English; and,
- Willing to station in Thailand.
|Career Level||Senior (6-10 years)|