Assistant Officer - Sports & Recreation
The incumbent will be responsible for developing, planning, organizing and following up all issues of Sports and Recreation department to ensure they are running smoothly and satisfied by all members, guests and the management. Also, he/she need to ensure all sport facilities are well-maintained with the highest standard and quality at the Discovery Bay Recreation Club in Discovery Bay.
- At least Form 7 or with Advanced Diploma of Sports & Recreation Management or Equivalent,
- Minimum 2 years relevant work experience;
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese;
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese Word Processing is a must;
- Independent and outgoing personality;
- Initiative, willing to learn and take up challenges;
- Working Location: Discovery Bay.
- Chinese Word Processing
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Microsoft Word