- Microsoft Excel
- Purchase Orders
- Supply Chain Management
Assistant Officer - Procurement
- Ensuring continuity of supply for components and enhancing supply chain flexibility in a timely manner;
- Assisting in purchasing activities including purchase order process, RFQ, sourcing, supplier quality issues, delivery and benchmarking exercise;
- Communicating and negotiating with suppliers;
- Assisting in the development of existing/new components strategies for Material Cost Reduction;
- Collaborating with various departments to understand customers' needs;
- Monitoring, measuring and reviewing supplier performance, to maintain good relationship with vendors
- Degree holder in Engineering (Electrical/Mechanical) or Sourcing/Supply Chain related discipline is preferred
- Minimum 2-3 years of solid experience in sourcing and purchasing
- Familiar with cost analysis knowledge is preferred
- Experience in procurement procedures formulation is an advantage
- Proficient in MS Excel and ERP system
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English and Mandarin
- Good communication and negotiation skill
- Self-motivated and able to meet tight deadlines and work under pressure
- Responsible, Reliable with good multi-tasking skill.
Working Location: Discovery Bay
We offer competitive remuneration package including annual leave, discretionary bonus, dental and medical coverage and Top-up MPF.
Applicants not invited for interview within two months may consider their applications unsuccessful. All information will be used solely for recruitment purpose and will be destroyed when the recruitment process is finished.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer’s personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided upon request.
|Language||English, Mandarin (Putonghua)|