- Answering Telephones
Assistant Officer - Administration
Working location: Discovery Bay
The incumbent will be responsible to provide administrative, clerical and office management support for the golf course, workshop and landscape operations; maintain a reliable and accountable system of purchasing and inventory control in the workshop; maintain up-to-date and accurate personnel records; assist the golf course manager in landscape, workshop and golf course departments when necessary.
- Form 5 or above;
- Minimum 3 - 4 years working experience preferable in administration or golf course field;
- Knowledge of purchasing and receiving procedures including storing, securing and replenishing procedures;
- Basic accounting knowledge;
- Computer literacy with good knowledge in Microsoft office;
- Good telephone manners and communication skills;
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese;
- Energetic, aggressive, outgoing and independent;
- Well-organized, result-oriented and self-motivated;
- Able to work under pressure.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Education Level||Lower Secondary|