Assistant Manager – Club Operations
Working location: Discovery Bay, Lantau Island
Discovery Bay Recreation Club and Club Siena in Discovery Bay offer a comprehensive range of recreational, sports, food and beverage, events and meeting facilities for members and their guests (www.dbrc.hk).
The incumbent will report directly to the Club Manager to oversee the operations and management of Discovery Bay Recreation Club and Club Siena, ensuring that both clubs are run in a highly professional and efficient manner to meet the service expectations of Club Members and the fiscal expectation of the Management. He/she will be primarily responsible for all general club operations including the front desk, housekeeping & maintenance, marketing, membership, sports & events and the appointed service contractors.
- Degree/ Diploma holder in preferably in Hotel/Hospitality/Recreation;
- Minimum 10 years relevant experience with at least 6 years recent experience at management level;
- Ability to lead in a positive and collaborative manner;
- Clear understanding of strategic planning and fiscal budget responsibilities;
- Good planning and organizing skills with strong business acumen;
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese;
- Computer literate in Microsoft Window applications.
|Career Level||Lead (more than 10 years)|
|Education Level||Higher Diploma / Associate Degree|