- Accounts Receivable
- Data Entry
Reporting to the Accountant, the incumbent will be responsible for accounts payable & receivable, preparation of vouchers & simple accounting analysis, assisting in month end closing and other ad hoc assignments.
- Higher diploma in Accounting or related discipline;
- Minimum 1 year accounting experience;
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese;
- Good interpersonal skills;
- Self-motivated with analytical mind;
- Working location: Discovery Bay.
Fresh graduated university student will also be considered.
We offer 5-day work and competitive remuneration package including annual leave, discretionary bonus, dental and medical coverage and Top-up MPF.
|Employment Type||Contract, Full-time|
|Career Level||Junior (less than 3 years)|
|Education Level||Higher Diploma / Associate Degree|