You may also like
Store Human Resources Operations Leader
- Business Plans
Contract Senior HR generalist - up to 33k
HR Manager - Cosmetic Beauty Retailer
- Campaign Management
- Employee Relations
HR Manager (Financial Institution)
HR Manager - System Focus
- Campaign Management
- Management Consulting
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Microsoft Word
Warehouse HR Administrator ／ Assistant Officer
Location: Tai Wai
- Supports the processing of employee data;
- Support production warehouse’s recruitment and selection function, include managing job postings, coordinate recruitment day / individual interviews and schedule;
- Participate in field recruitment activities, conduct work ability tests to suitable candidates accordingly (drivers, warehouse worker, QC worker, etc.);
- Properly documents and maintains job requisition files;
- Play an active role in production warehouse’s employee relationship issue, new staffs’ engagement & performance appraisal;
- Hire and discharge employees, provide orientation to new staff;
- Assists in the implementation of processes, policies and programs;
- Supports warehouse related site projects as requested.
- Good command in both written and spoken Mandarin Speaking plus Native Cantonese;
- Certificate in human resources management, administration or related discipline with 2 years relevant experience preferred;
- Must be able to organize and prioritize tasks and projects in order to achieve department’s recruitment & ER goals;
- Maintains confidentiality;
- High attention to detail, strong organizational skills, and the ability to maintain a friendly and helpful attitude;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint);
- Strong team player and communicator;
- Disciplinary, punctual.
We offer competitive pay, 5-days work, 12 days annual leave, employee medical insurance, monthly incentive to the above position.
Interested parties please send Full resume to HK JEBN LIMITED, including the following details:
2) Expected salary
3) Present salary
*HK JEBN Group policies on non-recruitment of smokers or other tobacco users.
**If an applicant’s employment is confirmed, in addition to entering into an employment contract with the company, he/she will be required to sign a performance bond agreement to undertake to perform at least 3 months of service and to pay a specified sum as a performance bond.(For more details, please do not hesitate to ask our HR colleagues during interview.)
All personal data collected will be treated in strict confidential and be used for recruitment purpose solely.
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|