Senior Internal Audit Officer
Location: Tai Wai
- Develop audit plan and review the systems of internal controls;
- Prepare internal planning process, audit programs and procedures;
- Process internal documentation and reports on the audit work in progress;
- Perform both operational and financial audits;
- Carry out independent audits to identify deficiencies in the internal controls and risk management as well as operational efficiency and to evaluate the efficiency and effectiveness of risk management;
- Examine records of departments and interview staff to ensure recording transactions and compliance with applicable laws and regulations, and the company’s policies and procedures;
- Analysis the results of the audits and reviews, drawing conclusions and advise improvement methods;
- Handle Ad-hoc assignments from management.
- Minimum 5 years’ working experience in internal audit;
- CIA qualification is preferable;
- Degree holder in Accounting or related disciplines;
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Mandarin;
- Strong business acumen, hands-on working approach, good analytic and interpersonal skills;
- Strong team player and communicator;
- Disciplinary, punctual.
We offer competitive pay, 5-days work, 12 days annual leave, employee medical insurance, monthly incentive to the above position.
Interested parties please send Full resume to HK JEBN LIMITED, including the following details:
2) expected salary
3) present salary to e-mail: [email redacted, apply via Jobable]
*HK JEBN Group policies on non-recruitment of smokers or other tobacco users.
All personal data collected will be treated in strict confidential and be used for recruitment purpose solely.
- Internal Audit
- Internal Control
- Risk Management