You may also like
Public Relations Officer - Construction Project (On site)
China State Construction
- Microsoft Excel
Quantity Surveyor (Ref: CT / CHB / QS)
- Compensation and Benefits
Project Engineer / Assistant Engineer (Installation)
G4S Security Systems
- Building Services
- Health and Safety
Services Engineer – Air Conditioning
ATAL Building Services Engineering
- Adobe Air
- Adobe Photoshop
- Building Regulations
- Project Management
Project Officer / Coordinator (Business & Project Dept.)
Location: Tai Wai
- Liaise with designers, contractors and sub-contractors
- Handle pre-determined budgets
- Monitor all on-site arrangement, scheduling, and progress updates
- Conduct regular site visits and report relevant monitoring issue
- Check work done by contractors to ensure compliance with specifications
- Handle Shop maintenance work plus shop renovations, etc.
Important: Instead of related experience in the field, good intuitive and common senses are overwhelmingly important requirements for the above position. Candidate with less experience or fresh graduate from relevant industry will be considered as Project Assistant and general support.
- Higher Diploma holder or above in Building Studies, Building Surveying, Building Service or related disciplines
- 3 -5 year working experience with great interest in above duties
- Good at project management and execution skills with good time management
- Attentive to details, self-motivated, with strong sense of responsibility
- Experience as supporting staff, such as project coordinator for landscape / interior design / architecture preferred
- Knowledge of local building regulations and practices will be an advantage
- Good interpersonal skills, mature, self-motivated, stable and willing to work under pressure;
- Strong team player and communicator
- Disciplinary, punctual.
We offer competitive pay, 5-days work, 12 days annual leave, employee medical insurance, monthly incentive to the above position.
Interested parties please send Full resume to HK JEBN LIMITED, including the following details:
2) Expected salary
3) Present salary to e-mail: [email redacted, apply via Jobable]
*HK JEBN Group policies on non-recruitment of smokers or other tobacco users.
**If an applicant’s employment is confirmed, in addition to entering into an employment contract with the company, he/she will be required to sign a performance bond agreement to undertake to perform at least 3 months of service and to pay a specified sum as a performance bond.(For more details, please do not hesitate to ask our HR colleagues during interview.)
All personal data collected will be treated in strict confidential and be used for recruitment purpose solely.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Education Level||Higher Diploma / Associate Degree|