- Project Management
Production Engineer / Assistant Supervisor
This role is mainly responsible for fundamental execution activities of production projects and deploying his/her engineering know-how to successfully support the execution of projects to the business that delivers a sustained technical competitive advantage.
- Develop Food Production Automation for maximizing stock turnover and reducing wastes
- Develop and evaluate the food production processes and methods to improve productivity
- Optimize existing process control of production line to maintain and improve consistency efficiency and quality in operations
- Manage projects in timely and efficient manner
- Advise the Senior Management when opportunities exist for moving forward in technological change
- Good vendor management, make recommendations about purchase of technology resources and ensure the expense is reasonable
- Degree or above in Industrial and System Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Electronic Engineering / Manufacturing Engineering or related disciplines
- 3 years or above working experience in engineering process
- Food processing automation and maintenance is preferable
- Knowledge in ERP, ISO 22000, PLC Programming or LEAN management is a big advantage
- Pleasant personality with strong leadership quality
- Abilities to interact with staff of all levels, capable to remain flexible, proactive and efficient even under pressure
- Strong vendor management and negotiation skills
- Willing to travel
- Disciplinary, punctual
Important: Instead of related experience or full set of knowledge or experience, strong creativity and sense of what’s happening in the market(s) are the overwhelmingly important requirements for the above position.
We offer competitive pay, 5-days work, employee medical insurance, monthly incentive to the above position.
Interested parties please send Full resume to HK JEBN LIMITED, including the following details:
2) expected salary
3) present salary to e-mail: [email redacted, apply via Jobable]
*HK JEBN Group policies on non-recruitment of smokers or other tobacco users.
All personal data collected will be treated in strict confidential and be used for recruitment purpose solely.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|