- Quality Assurance
Assistant Production Engineer / Engineer Trainee
- Assist to develop food production plant and warehouse engineering design
- Assist to carry out engineering design for product screening and packaging
- Familiar with all technical issues, machinery maintenance and improvement, and responsible for trouble-shooting
- Work closely with internal production department for all engineering issue, eg searching new solution for production needs
- Participating in preparation of detail specifications for new equipment
- Sub-contractor coordination and supervision
- Occasionally work on holidays (on basis of 8-days holiday permonth)
- Higher Diploma/Degree holder in Industrial and System Engineering / MechanicalEngineering / Electronic Engineering / Manufacturing Engineering orrelated disciplines
- 1 year or above experience in food industry
- Knowledge of process technology / industrial production process / food quality assurance / ISO 22000 is an advantage
- Detail-minded, self-driven and result-oriented
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in MS office and AutoCAD application
- Travel to PRC is required
- Fresh graduates are also welcomed
Important: Instead of related experience or full set of knowledge or experience, strong creativity and sense of what’s happening in the market(s) are the overwhelmingly important requirements for the above position.
We offer competitive pay, employee medical insurance, monthly incentive to the above position.
Interested parties please send Full resume to HK JEBN LIMITED, including the following details:
2) expected salary
3) present salary to e-mail: [email redacted, apply via Jobable]
*HK JEBN Group policies on non-recruitment of smokers or other tobacco users.
All personal data collected will be treated in strict confidential and be used for recruitment purpose solely.
|Career Level||Junior (less than 3 years)|
|Education Level||Higher Diploma / Associate Degree|