- Adobe Flex
- Internal Control
- Management Accounting
- Management Reporting
- Microsoft Access
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Word
- Supply Chain Management
The role of financial accountant is responsible for ensuring the effective operation of accounting and financial activities within HKJEBN Group.
In addition, the role is to support financial decision-making information by collecting, analyzing, investigating, preparing and reporting financial data to senior management. The candidate must ensure the company complies with the rules of generally accepted accounting principles by setting up a set of standards and guidelines in HKJEBN Group. Moreover, they should conduct shop audit and are responsible for cost planning and controlling.
- Prepare and analyze month-end consolidated financial and management reports in a timely manner
- Assist in reviewing and enhancing policies and procedures for internal control
- Ensuring conformance with applicable law/regulations, liaise with auditors and external regulators
- Review product costing, process flow and periodically validate product cost accuracy
- Supervise and review junior staff on accounting journals, schedules and reconciliations
- Assist in accounting system migration and implementation of ERP
- Perform ad-hoc projects as needed
- Bachelor degree of Finance/Accounting or related disciplines
- Professional qualifications in CPA
- At least 5 years' accounting-related experience, preferably from retail industry
- Experience in auditing with Manufactory / FMCG / Supply Chain industry will be an advantage
- Good interpersonal skills and strong analytical mind
- Strong management accounting and consolidation experience
- Ability to handle a large volume of work under pressure and to meet deadlines
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Access) and Flex accounting
- Excellent English and Chinese written and spoken skills
- Willing to travel to PRC occasionally
- Immediately available is highly preferred
We offer competitive pay, 5-days work, 13 days annual leave, employee medical insurance, monthly incentive to the above position.
Interested parties please send Full resume to HK JEBN LIMITED, including the following details:
2) expected salary
3) present salary to e-mail: [email redacted, apply via Jobable]
*HK JEBN Group policies on non-recruitment of smokers or other tobacco users.
All personal data collected will be treated in strict confidential and be used for recruitment purpose solely.
- Certified Public Accountant (HKICPA)