- Building Services
- ISO 900X Standards
- Project Planning
Engineer / Assistant Engineer (Ref. : PE / E & AE )
Location: Tseung Kwan O
- Degree holder preferably of Mechanical / Electrical / Building Services Engineering background
3~5 years work experience for Engineer ; 1~2 year(s) work experience for Assistant Engineer
(Fresh Graduate will also be considered)
- To work independently as project engineer as assigned by the department manager
- To be responsible for project planning, execution of secured projects.
- To review of designs and specifications, liaison with architects, consultants & main contractors, arranging approval from concerned parties.
- To be responsible for cost estimation, quote preparation, budgetary control & costing analysis after project completed
- To monitor project progress and feedback information to supplier, local production and installation.
- To ensure safety, quality of the work in line with company policy, statutory requirement and ISO 9001 / ISO14001/ and OHSAS 18001 compliance.
We offer attractive benefits of Medical Scheme, MPF, Annual Leave 10-15 days to the right candidate.
Please email your resume with expected salary to [email redacted, apply via Jobable]
(Attention to Human Resources Senior Manager)
(Pls quote reference in your email or application letter)
(All personal data to be collected for recruitment use only)