You may also like
Contract Technical Assistant (Architectural)
Sun Fook Kong Group
- Adobe Photoshop
PROJECT COORDINATOR - interior design / fitting out / furniture / building / construction
INTERIOR DESIGN ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR / Design Director – award winning interior designer firm/5 days work
SENIOR INTERIOR DESIGNER / Interior Designer – award winning interior designer firm/5 days
- Adobe Photoshop
COSTING ESTIMATOR / ASST – E&M / ventilation / HVAC / building material / building service/5 days
- Building Services
- Risk Assessment
Professional Landscape Designer
Successful candidate(s) will be seconded to work and carry out duties under the direct supervision of the Architectural Services Department for one of our construction projects.
- Investigating and assessing the site information / potential site constraints for the development projects
- Planning and supervising the construction of Landscape Works including Landscape Hardworks, Landscape Softworks, Establishment Works, tree works and tree risk assessment
- Checking of Landscape Works including Landscape Hardworks, Landscape Softworks, Establishment Works, tree works and tree risk assessment related submissions
- Providing professional advice on Landscape Works including Landscape Hardworks, Landscape Softworks, Establishment Works, tree works and tree risk assessment related matters
- Carrying out duties as assigned
- A Professional Member of The Hong Kong Institute of Landscape Architects (HKILA) elected on or after January 1997, or revalidated by HKILA if elected before January 1997, or equivalent
- Level 2 or above in the Hong Kong Diploma of Secondary Education Examination (HKDSE) or Grade "E" in Hong Kong Certificate of Education Examination (HKCEE) including Chinese Language and English Language, or equivalent
Attractive salary and fringe benefits will be offered to the successful candidates. Please apply with full resume, available date, present and expected salary and quoting the reference code on the letter & envelope to THE HUMAN RESOURCES & TRAINING DEPARTMENT, HIP HING CONSTRUCTION CO., LTD., 11/F., CHEVALIER COMMERCIAL CENTRE, No.8 WANG HOI ROAD, KOWLOONBAY, HONG KONG OR e-mail to [email redacted, apply via Jobable] OR fax to 2530 4360.
Company Website: www.hiphing.com.hk
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Applicants who are not invited for an interview within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.
|Education Level||Lower Secondary|