Location: Conrad Hong Kong, Pacific Place, 88 Queensway, HONG KONG, HONG KONG
A Sales Manager, will be responsible for on-site operation of the sales line and management support consisting of a staff of Vacation Counselors and sales and office procedures.
What will I be doing?
As a Sales Manager, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Assure personal and team effectiveness through proactive sales closures in order to achieve and surpass all sales goals
- Assist the Sales Management in the development of special contests and other programs
- Assure all finance guidelines, first day incentives, and contract procedures are followed
- Assure teamwork with Sales Managers, Vacation Counselors, and Administrative staff
- Attend/Host Sales meetings and attend other meetings as required
- Conduct a team meeting with assigned team no less than twice per month
- Foster an environment of outstanding guest service for our owners, guests, and team members
- Facilitate the completion of all sales contracts by ensuring that all new contracts are completed properly in order to be sent to Headquarters
- Assist in the preparation of Vacation Counselor schedules. Communicate to Director of Sales all requested time off and excused days off for assigned team
- Meet regularly with assigned team members for the purpose of training, motivating, and team-building
- Promote cross-training of staff and create an atmosphere of upward mobility for all employees to strive for as it relates to their career paths
- Carries out all other reasonable requests by management that the associate is capable of performing