- Customer Service
- Health and Safety
Front Desk Officer
Location: Conrad Hong Kong, Pacific Place, 88 Queensway, HONG KONG, HONG KONG
A Front Desk Officer assists in daily Front Office operations and works with customers and Guests to serve their needs and provide an excellent customer service experience.
What will I be doing?
As Front Desk Officer, you will assist in daily Front Office operations and work with customers and Guests to serve their needs and provide an excellent customer service experience. A Front Desk Officer is responsible for managing the first impressions of our Guests and, therefore, must perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Provide prompt service and actively seek opportunities to drive Guest satisfaction
- Manage, resolve or escalate any and all Guest complaints quickly
- Work with all facilities and services provided within the hotel and identify opportunities for up-selling and promoting new or ongoing events
- Ensure a high level of product knowledge of the hotel and the local area and be aware of the daily hotel event schedule
- Attend all Front Office meetings
- Act in accordance with fire, health and safety regulations and follow the correct procedures when required
- Serve your role and Team in an environmentally-conscience manner
Front Desk Officer serving Hilton brands are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Previous customer service experience within the hotel/leisure/retail sector
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent grooming standards
- Flexibility to respond to a variety of work situations
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- High level of IT proficiency
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
|Career Level||Junior (less than 3 years)|