Property Supervisor (Security Supervisor)
• Perform general security duties including access control, visitor registration and patrolling, etc.
• Assist and coordinate annual fire drill
• Prepare documents, e.g. duty log, work injury report, etc
• Keep monitoring and patrol hotel to prevent crime happening
• Maintain good customer care and provide information to guests’ enquiries
• Minimum 2 years of relevant working experience with at least 1 year in the supervisor position
• Valid Security Personnel Permit
• Mature, independent, proactive and attentive to detail
• Good communication, leadership and interpersonal skills
• Service oriented with pleasant personality
• Previous Hotel opening experience will be an advantage
• English and Putonghua knowledge would be an advantage
We look forward to explaining in detail the range of excellent benefits that you would expect from a global hotel organization like Hilton Worldwide
Interested parties please apply with full resume, present and expected salary to Human Resources Department by email to [email redacted, apply via Jobable].
|Career Level||Junior (less than 3 years)|