Deskside Support Engineer
- Hardware and software support for customers
- Handle customer phone calls and log every call detail by following predefined policy and procedure
- Onsite service support to meet customer’s requirement
- Diagnosing problems and determining the severity and escalate problems to supervisor
- Updating user on service status and give recommendation
- School Certification or diploma in technology or IT related discipline
- Solid experience on hardware support on PC, notebook or printer
- Demonstrated ability to learn on new skills via both instructor-led and self- training coursework
- Strong sense of responsibility and troubleshooting skill
- Capable to work under tight schedule with minimal supervision
- Fast learner and can work as a team
- Onsite support is required within different sites in HK
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficiency in spoken and written English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- 2 years related experience
- 13 Months Pay.
A competitive salary package will be negotiated with the right candidate based on skill and experience.
If you have an interest in this position, kindly send your CV along with a cover letter to [email redacted, apply via Jobable]
All applications will be treated with strict confidence and used for recruitment purposes only.
|Education Level||Higher Diploma / Associate Degree|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|