A leading local bank is looking for a VP in Digital Banking and Innovation Team to lead the expanding team
Your new company
One of the most well established local banks in Hong Kong and has a strong presence in Hong Kong. Your new company has been rapidly growing in digital space in past years and is looking for a passionate Digital passionate to lead the expanding department.
Your new role
- Propose new Innovation and Digital initiative in line with company vision
- Accountable for the effective resource planning, management, reporting and coordination of projects/initiatives to deliver change in line with availability and business requirements.
- Manage Innovation department's roadmap and project timeline
- Liaise with C-level stakeholder and present the latest market trend
- Use audience insight and analytics to continuously improve the user experience
What you'll need to succeed
As the successful candidate you will have:
- At least 10 years' working experience as a Project manager in Banking Sector
- Proven track record in leading large scale project and ability to build strong relationships across C-level stakeholder
- Fluent written and spoken English and Cantonese is required
- Six Sigma, Agile and Scrum Master is beneficial
What you'll get in return
You will join a stable and growing team and lead some of the brightest digital transformation specialist in Hong Kong. You will work together as a group to implement the newest digital transformation strategy to keep it a market leader.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click "apply now" or for more information and a confidential discussion this role or to find out more about IT and Digital opportunities contact Joey Chow at +852-2230-7982 [email redacted, apply via Jobable] Follow Hays for the most up-to-date career advice and insights on the world of work: https://www.linkedin.com/company/hays