Permanent - UI Designer - Digital Banking
Your new company
A well-established local bank is building a new experience design team to improve digital experience of banking products, now searching for an experienced UI Designer to join the team.
Your new role
You will be responsible to:
- Develop the digital brand and identity strategy for our customers
- Develop design prototypes and specification based on user requirements
- Contribute new ideas, translate concepts into user-friendly design etc.
- Define and implement design criteria, design guidelines
- Work closely with the UX team, product and development team to optimise the product performance and user experience
What you'll need to succeed
To ensure your success within this role, you will possess:
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in UI Design etc.
- Practical design experience across digital digital products (web/mobile app etc.)
- A good team player and able to contribute innovative ideas
- Strong interpersonal skills and communication skills
- Good understanding of UX
What you'll get in return
You will be offered a great opportunity to join a leading banking employer with career opportunities. A competitive remuneration package will be offered.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click "apply now" or for more information and a confidential discussion this role or to find out more about Fintech opportunities please contact Mia Chan at +852-2230-7947 [email redacted, apply via Jobable].
Follow Hays for the most up-to-date career advice and insights on the world of work: https://www.linkedin.com/company/hays