Digital Banking - Senior UX Designer
Your new company
A well-established local bank is building a new experience design team to improve digital experience of banking products, now searching for a strong and innovative Senior User Experience Designer to join the team.
Your new role
You will be responsible to:
- Participate in the end to end design process from concept design, market study, research, customer journeys mapping, execution and testing
- Apply human centred design methodologies to ensure your ideas are based on customer needs and pain points
- Develop concepts, wireframes, prototypes etc.
- Work closely with the product team and development team to optimise the product performance
What you'll need to succeed
To ensure your success within this role, you will possess:
- 5-7 years of relevant experience in UX Design, Interaction Design etc.
- Passionate about designing user experience of digital products (web/mobile app etc.)
- A good team player and able to contribute innovative ideas
- Strong interpersonal skills and communication skills
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as UX Designer
What you'll get in return
You will be offered a great opportunity to join a leading banking employer with career opportunities. A competitive remuneration package will be offered.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click "apply now" or for more information and a confidential discussion this role or to find out more about Fintech opportunities please contact Mia Chan at +852-2230-7947 [email redacted, apply via Jobable].
Follow Hays for the most up-to-date career advice and insights on the world of work: https://www.linkedin.com/company/hays