Tech firm is looking for a Senior Manager Analytics to provide analytics strategy to their team.
Your new company
Your new company is a global organization with strong ties in Hong Kong. They are a technology firm with more than 15 years experience here in Hong Kong. The Hong Kong office is mid-sized with more than 50 staff.
Your new role
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Driving the Data Science and advanced analytics strategies and working with senior internal stakeholders on ways you can implement these
- Managing a team of Data Scientists
- Completing advanced analytics projects related to machine learning while still balancing the day to day duties surrounding campaign management
What you'll need to succeed
As the successful candidate you will have:
- 10+ years' experience working in progressive roles focused in Data Science or Advanced Analytics
- Masters in Computer Science, Statistics, Engineering, Mathematics or an equivalent degree
- Deep technical experience and understanding but also a great ability to convey the data and tell a story with the data work to senior stakeholders
- Strong experience in Python or R
What you'll get in return
You will get to join a tech company who is placing a huge amount of emphasis on data and the role data plays in the company's strategy. Data is becoming one of the most important aspects for this company and that is why they have created this position.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click "apply now" or for more information and a confidential discussion this role or to find out more about IT and Digital opportunities contact Riley King at +852-2230-7902 [email redacted, apply via Jobable] Follow Hays for the most up-to-date career advice and insights on the world of work: https://www.linkedin.com/company/hays