- Relationship Management
- Talent Management
Senior HR Officer job for a nationwide telecommunication services company to support all their HR objectives.
Your new company
This is a Top Tier Telecommunication organisation. The company is currently growing rapidly in Asia Pacific hence they are looking for a Senior HR Officer to manage and provide HR initiatives to support their escalating growth in the market.
Your new role
You will be reporting into the HR Manager, you will be responsible in acting as a HR Generalist to provide additional HR advices to line managers and conducting end to end recruitment within the HR department including using different channels to source candidates, screening, interviewing and negotiating offers. You will work closely with the team in handling any employee issues, performance management and succession planning to support the business. You will also be managing reports as well as any HR ad hoc projects.
What you'll need to succeed
To be qualified for this position, you must possess:
- A Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, or related disciplines
- At least 8 years of experience in Talent Acquisition, preferably from Telecom or Retail industry.
- Previously worked in headhunting agencies will be an advantage
- Commercially minded individual with proven recruitment experience
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and manage multiple tasks within a tight deadline
- Excellent communication in both written and spoken English, Chinese and Mandarin
- Good Proficiency in using MS Office including Outlook, Word, Excel and Power Point
What you'll get in return
In return for your dedication and hard work, you'll be rewarded with:
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Involvement and ownership of projects
- Life and medical insurance
- Expanding your work network and strengthen your experiences to drive the business
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now'. For more information and to have a confidential discussion on this role or to find out about more opportunities in Human Resources, feel free to contact Tiffany Lam at +852 2230 7435 / [email redacted, apply via Jobable]
|Language||English, Mandarin (Putonghua)|