Blockchain Consulting role available.
Your new company
Your new company is a Hong Kong based company that was founded more than 15 years ago. They have more than 100 employees and are continuing to grow.
Your new role
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Leading the strategic review of companies using Blockchain who are tenants of this company and providing strategic oversight
- Designing and implementing a strategy to increase collaboration between Blockchain businesses both internally and externally
- Be the Blockchain subject matter expert for both internal and external partners and be able to find ways to apply Blockchain for the business
What you'll need to succeed
As the successful candidate you will have:
- 10 years of experience in progressive consulting roles
- 3+ years experience working in a consultancy, ideally consulting on Blockchain initiatives
- Past experience as a developer isn't necessary, but an in-depth understanding of Blockchain and how to apply it to business is
- Able to speak English and Mandarin, Cantonese is a plus
What you'll get in return
You are joining a company that has a long heritage in Hong Kong and who is only growing. They have just received a strong vote of confidence from the government and have been provided extra resources to grow in areas of Blockchain, Big Data and AI.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click "apply now" or for more information and a confidential discussion this role or to find out more about IT and Digital opportunities contact Riley King at +852-2230-7902 [email redacted, apply via Jobable] Follow Hays for the most up-to-date career advice and insights on the world of work: https://www.linkedin.com/company/hays
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|