You may also like
Senior Manager/ Manager, Data Science, Consumer Banking Group and Wealth Management
- Apache Hadoop
Assistant Vice President, Business Analytics , Consumer Banking Group and Wealth Management
- Business Strategy
Advisory - Data & Analytics - Cloud Engineer
Ernst & Young (EY)
Advisory - Data & Analytics - Data Modeler
Ernst & Young (EY)
- Data Modeling
VP, Data Analytics, Consumer Banking Group and Wealth HK
- Apache Pivot
A leading Media business is seeking a highly skilled Data Analyst to join their product department
Your new company
Is one of the largest media companies in the region, they're at the forefront of the industry continuously bringing in new technologies and ideas. You'll be joining a vibrant team of diverse individuals who are brought together with a desire to deliver exceptional results and drive the business forward.
Your new role
- Deliver reporting and analytics to cross functional management teams across the company.
- Work closely across multiple teams to understand their information needs and ensure strategy and developed solutions fit evolving needs.
- Generate automated weekly reporting on various KPIs via Tableau.
- Perform ad-hoc analysis on multiple reporting metrics: CPA / CAC, LTV, NPV, ROI etc.
- Own and manage multiple initiatives to develop and automate tracking mechanisms to measure multi-channel performance both regularly and on an ad-hoc basis.
- Collaborate with engineering to shape and drive tactical and strategic development of data infrastructure, reporting and analytical applications.
- Work closely with data engineering and development team to build ETL pipelines.
- Manage data vendors that ensure they provide quality data
What you'll need to succeed
- Degree in Business, Economics, Finance, Computer Science or other technical fields.
- At least 5 years analytical experience with high data volume environments, preferably in software, internet, media or telecom industry.
- Consulting experience a plus.
- Demonstrated superior performance in prior roles with increasing levels of responsibility and independence.
- Demonstrated experience and strong track record in developing and delivering reporting and analysis to senior management in a demanding business environment.
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects and drive complex operational and strategic initiatives.
- Strong database experience including proficiency in SQL and Python and superior knowledge of Excel.
- Knowledge of Hive, No-SQL, Hadoop, Graph or other data applications and related languages a plus.
- Strong interpersonal skills that encourage team cooperation and build solid working relationships with peers and senior leadership.
What you'll get in return
A competitive salary of up to HK$ 42,000 per month plus excellent package and the opportunity to progress and develop your career in a forward thinking, dynamic business.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Alistair Reynolds now on +852 22307931.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact Alistair for a confidential discussion on your career.
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|