You may also like
Head of Compliance - Securities / Global Markets
Senior Compliance Manager, VP - Private Bank / PWM
(Assistant) Financial Compliance Manager (Regulatory Reporting)
Bank of China
- Financial Reporting
Wealth Management - Asia Head of Testing and Oversight - Controls Management - Executive Director
JPMorgan Chase Bank
Analyst/ Associate, Compliance, Office of the Legal Obligations, APAC
JPMorgan Chase Bank
- Change Management
A Regional Compliance Director, AP position from a global leading medical device company.
Your new company
Our client holds a premier position within the healthcare industry. With a brand that is recognised worldwide and strong presence in Asia Pacific region. They have excellent reputation for providing rich legacy of healthcare product driven discovery with a diverse mix of different R&D functions and specialisms.
Your new role
- This senior level role will manage and streamline the compliance processes and procedures across the AP region
- Will be responsible for implementing improvements which support continuous improvement and transparency.
- Shall manage, develop and mentor team to devise practical, creative solutions and approaches to regulatory constraints, with the overarching goal of being both an effective business partner and enhancing the compliance culture.
- Will engage with business, operations, legal, finance and other functions in an efficient and productive way.
- Will own routine incident investigations and handling, data monitoring and process improvements
- Ensure deliverables of the team are met with quality and timeliness
- Ensure optimum utilisation of resources within budget
- Develop and implement best practices to standardize and streamline the compliance processes and procedures
- Act as the PMO (Project Management Office- Point of Contact) for all monitor related requests/ information flow between Corporate Compliance and the regional/ country level teams.
What you'll need to succeed
- 12+ years in ethics/compliance at leading multi-national companies
- Chartered Accountant/ CPA with internal audit background
- Experience of managing teams and influencing large groups of people across different levels of the organisation
- At least 5 years' experience of operations and project management including experience of managing large scale organization
- wide projects - Excellent understanding of risk based audits and internal controls.
- Ability to lead continuous improvement as part of company culture
- Experience of developing and implementing operational processes and procedures.
What you'll get in return
In keeping with such an opportunity a highly attractive remuneration package is available to the successful candidate.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to our consultant: Michael Chu: [email redacted, apply via Jobable]