A Regional Accountant / Senior Accountant job in an European Listed MNC focusing in Management Reporting.
Your new company
Located in the prestigious office area in Hong Kong, this UK-listed service firm is famous for its business expansion and market leading position within the industry. With demand increasing, it is seeking to expand and grow a team of people who have a strong passion to support their business by utilizing their professional skills in accounting knowledge, as well as to develop skills in management reporting.
Your new role
As a key member of the team, you'll be trusted with management reporting and management report consolidation duties. You'll be required to support the team with preparation in budgeting and forecasting. You'll also have the opportunity to participate in analysis for business initiatives and regional projects.
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful, you'll possess:
- Previous relevant experience within professional practice and a Bachelor's degree in Accounting/Finance or related field
- Excellent and have a strong understanding of accounting and finance standards to take ownership
- The ability to provide timely reports and analysis to the business and senior management
What you'll get in return
In return for your dedication and hard work, you'll be rewarded with:
- A unique platform to work with the people in the industry to build a solid career ahead of you
- Great exposure in management reporting/FP&A and a fast tracked career progression
- Fast-paced and open working environment led by an experienced and reputable industry senior finance professional
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role or other Accounting & Finance positions, please send your updated CV to Shannagh Wu [email redacted, apply via Jobable]