- Brand Management
- Management Consulting
HR Recruiter job for a global telecommunication services company.
Your new company
This is a multinational telecommunication organisation based in Hong Kong and Southeast Asia. As the company is growing rapidly in APAC, they are looking for a hands on HR Recruitment Specialist to manage and keep up with their growth to support their dynamic business.
Your new role
As a key member of the team, you will be responsible to travel regionally to Southeast Asia and report directly to the Head of Recruitment. You will be formulating various business strategies on key talent acquisition planning as well as eyeing for any market trends in the ICT sector for Southeast Asia. You will be in charge for end to end recruitment for the regional office including but not limited to: sourcing, selection, screening, performance evaluation by using various online and offline recruitment channels. You will also work closely with regional line managers to assist and advise any ad hoc projects to drive the business.
What you'll need to succeed
To be qualified for this position, you must possess:
- A Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, or related disciplines
- At least 8 years of experience in the HR Management with experience in telecommunications.
- Previously worked in headhunting in the ICT sector will be an advantage
- Strong knowledge in Hong Kong Employment Ordinance and other statutory regulations
- Commercially minded individual with proven recruitment experience
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and manage multiple tasks within a tight deadline
- Excellent communication in both written and spoken English, Chinese and Mandarin
- Good Proficiency in using MS Office including Outlook, Word, Excel and Power Point
What you'll get in return
In return for your dedication and hard work, you'll be rewarded with:
- Regional exposure in Southeast Asia
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Travel and Housing allowance
- Involvement and ownership of projects
- Expanding your work network and strengthen your experiences to drive the business
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now'. For more information and to have a confidential discussion on this role or to find out about more opportunities in Human Resources, feel free to contact Tiffany Lam at +852 2230 7435 / [email redacted, apply via Jobable]
|Language||English, Mandarin (Putonghua)|