Your new company
A leading Chinese Bank has created an opportunity of a Project Manager to join their ebanking division.
Your new role
You will be responsible to:
- Participate in the end to end project cycle from gathering requirements, planning, budgeting, product design, implementation, testing, release and support etc.
- Identify the business potential, manage and execute new projects
- Maintain and optimize the existing products (i.e. improve the Customer Experience)
- Work closely with internal departments and external vendors to deliver the project
What you'll need to succeed
To ensure your success within this role, you will possess:
- 5 - 7 years of project management experience in banking industry
- result-oriented personality plus strong leadership and project management skills
- Good at problem solving and able to handle difficult situations
- Fluent in Chinese, English and Mandarin
- Practical experience of delivering e-banking/e-channel projects (i.e. web and mobile)
- Good understanding of Banking Technology trends and the market
What you'll get in return
You will be offered a great opportunity to join a leading banking employer with career opportunities. A competitive remuneration package will be offered.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click "apply now" or for more information and a confidential discussion this role or to find out more about IT and Finance opportunities please contact Mia Chan at +852-2230-7947 [email redacted, apply via Jobable].
Follow Hays for the most up-to-date career advice and insights on the world of work: https://www.linkedin.com/company/hays