IT Program Manager position overseeing the integration of IFRS 17
IRFS17 Program Manager is a highly skilled project/program who has significant hands-on project management experience delivering large and complex initiatives on time, on cost and on quality. Will be accountable for IT Delivery of the IRFS17 program across Asia.
Major accountability: Lead Strategic Regional Programs (80% of time):
- Manage Asia-wide, cross functional strategic initiatives, leading a variety of different types of projects including IRFS17, new products and services, large-scale application development, systems integration, operational efficiency improvements, process re-engineering, and infrastructure upgrades and deployments.
- Direct project managers on all aspects of the project lifecycle and works with matrix IT partners to oversee all development phases of a project; ensure that sound plans are developed.
- Ensure that cost/benefit analyses and project initiation governance are done for each project in accordance with SLF standards.
- Monitor appropriate risk management practices throughout the project lifecycle.
- Collaborate with project managers and subject matter experts to ensure that high-level and detailed project plans are developed that focus on successful project execution and controls to meet approved project objectives.
- Ensure that timely communication occurs between project teams and their stakeholders.
- Synthesises project status reports and compiles executive updates on project accomplishments against milestones
- Ensures a high standard of project status and reporting accuracy.
- Works closely with other Business Group organizations to effectively align project resource requirements and work package leadership in support of project objectives.
Other responsibilities (20% of time)
- Oversees several project managers, who are individually responsible for planning, resources, executing, tracking and reporting on projects
- Create and foster relationships with key individuals and executives up to and including the CIO, Business leaders, practice managers and program sponsors
- Prepare and deliver executive level program updates to senior audiences with concise recommendations and clearly defined executive decision points (with supporting detail as required)
- Leads and facilitates Program Steering committees, with business and IT leaders up to and including the CIO
- Consult with multiple service owners on annual project planning and longer-term strategies to look at resource requirements, potential project conflicts / leverage points and to create organizational awareness around large program objectives, timelines and impacts
- Responsible for supporting M&A analysis and drive various JV integration initiatives across the region.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward and up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Alistair now on 85222307931.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|