This is a operation manager role where you get to manage 3 teams and take your career to the next level.
Your new company
Our client is a top-tier Asian bank. You will get the opportunity to develop your career within the private banking sector.
Your new role
- Responsible for Private Banking's client on-boarding, deposit & remittance and settlement
- Make recommendation and execution on improving the operational flow
- Prepare Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)
- Guiding and monitoring subordinates on daily basis
What you'll need to succeed
- Solid experience in Private Banking or Wealth Management for minimum 6 years
- Experienced in people management
- Fluency in spoken and written Mandarin and Cantonese
What you'll get in return
- Manage and take up responsibilities
- Excellent benefits and attractive salary
- Opportunity to develop your career in Private Banking
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now'. Alternatively, please forward your updated resume [email redacted, apply via Jobable] or call (+852) 2230 7455 for a confidential discussion.
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|