A PA job to the Financial Controller handling their US Property business.
Your new company
You'll be working for a reputable market-leader within the property investment and development who is looking for a Personal Assistant to be based in Hong Kong. With an aggressive growth plan and the vision to become a better leader in its field, it continues to gain market share over its competitors.
Your new role
You will be a Personal Assistant with excellent organizational and language skills. You will provide secretarial support to the Financial Controller in Hong Kong including:
- Calendar management, meetings and conference arrangement
- Meeting minutes drafting, filing system maintenance
- Travel arrangement and itinerary management
- Document and report translation in English and Chinese
- Partner with other departments, including the office in the US etc.
What you'll need to succeed
- Excellent command in Chinese and English (main working language is Chinese and English in both written and speaking)
- 3+ years of working experience in admin/retail
- Experience in Chinese Enterprises / MNC will be a bonus
- Work independently, detail-minded and able to meet deadlines
What you'll get in return
You will be working with an established team in Kowloon Bay, Kowloon. You will have the opportunity to develop your existing language skillsets and to further develop your potentials in office administration field. You will be offered a flexible working environment with attractive benefits , including
- Competitive remuneration package
- Competitive bonus
- 5 days work (alternative Saturdays)
- Medical Insurance
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role or other Office Professionals/Admin/Secretarial Support positions, please send your updated CV to Shannagh Wu [email redacted, apply via Jobable]
|Language||English, Mandarin (Putonghua), Afrikaans|