- Organisational Development
Organisation Development Manager job for a prestigious Financial Institution to drive their HR initiatives.
Your new company
We are partnering with a prestigious Financial Institution and they are currently undergoing expanding rapidly in the region. They are looking for an Organisation and Development Manager to join their dynamic and energetic team.
Your new role
This position reports into the Head of Learning and Development. Your focus will be around leading the organisational change through organisational and learning development interventions which will include change management, corporate communication and engagement, succession planning and talent development, performance management and career development, integration process and effectiveness, shape and drive the learning & development framework. You will be a business partner to the business leaders and work closely with the Regional HR team on OD and L&D initiatives. This will include e-learning, HiPo development, potential assessment and so on.
What you'll need to succeed
To be qualified for this position, you must possess:
- Bachelor's Degree in HR Management or equivalent
- Minimum 6 years of related working experience
- Passion for people development and is a good organizational & personal coach
- Strong planning and organizational skills, excellent presentation and facilitation skills.
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Lead and embrace change with excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills, open for feedback and continuous improvement
- Team player with strong team work and customer-orientation. Able to drive and influence different teams to work together to achieve the goal
- Competent in delivering learning & development programs and evaluate effectiveness
- Proficient in MS Office software (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Chinese Word Processing)
What you'll get in return
In return of your dedication and hard work, you'll be rewarded with:
- A competitive salary based on performance and output
- Long-term career opportunities
- Lead and transform the strategy and future of a well-established team
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now'. For more information and to have a confidential discussion on this role or to find out about more opportunities in Human Resources, feel free to contact Manessa Wong at +852 2230 7920 / [email redacted, apply via Jobable]
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|