An Online Customer Services Manager job with a top-tier luxury retail group's e-commerce platform. Up to 35K.
Your new company
This multinational, high-end retailer is famous for its aspirational and exceptional services and brand. Its office in Wong Chuk Hang, Hong Kong Island offers a word-class working environment with growing and well established e-commerce platform. Due to market growth, a permanent Online Customer Services Manager is needed to join the e-commerce team.
Your new role
You'll be responsible with Customer Services. You'll also be at the forefront providing expertise to clients and internal stakeholders and assist with maintaining the service and e-commerce platform.
- Handle enquiries from clients on new e-commerce platform
- Maintain the platform by ensure data are updated (well uploaded) and alignment of product information posted
- Liaise with various internal departments
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful, you'll possess:
- Previous experience in a similar role using your knowledge and expertise to provide customer services (to retail/e-commerce platforms)
- Good communication skills, good command in English and Chinese
- Excellent CS and have a strong understanding of retail/e-commerce business to take ownership will be a bonus
What you'll get in return
In return for your dedication and hard work, you'll be rewarded with:
- A unique platform to work with the people in the industry to build a solid career ahead of you
- Great exposure in e-commerce and a fast tracked career progression
- Fast-paced and open working environment led by an experienced and reputable industry
- Gain supervisory experience and opportunity
- If interested, IT training can be provided
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role or other Office Professionals/Secretarial Support positions, please send your updated CV to Shannagh Wu [email redacted, apply via Jobable]
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|