An Office Admin job in a UK-Listed MNC, Class A office building with an energetic and young team.
Your new company
Located in the prestigious office area in Hong Kong, this UK-listed service firm is famous for its business expansion and market leading position within the industry. With demand increasing, it is seeking to expand and grow a team of people who have a strong passion to support their business by utilizing their professional skills in administration and team secretarial work.
Your new role
You will be an Office Administrator with excellent organizational skills. You will provide admin support to the team in Hong Kong including:
- general administrative work
- ensure smooth operation of office, procurement, facilities management, vendor management,
- assist in organizing company events, etc.
What you'll need to succeed
- 1-5 years' office administration experience
- Excellent command in English, Mandarin and Cantonese (main working languages are English and Cantonese)
- Expereince in MNC will be a bonus
- work independently, detail-minded and able to meet deadlines
- Immediately available is preferred
What you'll get in return
You will be working with an international and professional team at ICC, Kowloon. You will have the opportunity to develop your existing skillsets and to further develop your potentials in office administration field. You will be offered a flexible working environment with attractive benefits.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role or other Office Professionals/Secretarial Support positions, please send your updated CV to Shannagh Wu [email redacted, apply via Jobable]
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|